Thank you for referring your patient to our office. You may fill out the form below. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Our Goal Is To Build Trust And Provide A Comfortable, Caring, and Fun Experience!
Dr. Adams and Dr. Aneil are Board Certified Pediatric Dentists who have been treating children in the community for over the previous 25 years!
Giving Back – Palo Alto Community Involvement
WE ARE PROUD TO SUPPORT
• Ronald McDonald House – Lucile Slater Packard Children’s Hospital’s
• Menlo Atherton Education Foundation
• The Mid Peninsula Jewish Community Day School
• The Children’s Health Council
NEED A GUEST LECTURER?
• We have several presentations about children’s dental health. Please feel free to call us.
• Elementary Schools
• Community Organizations
STOP IN!! We are pushovers!
• Girl Scouts of America – WE LOVE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES.
• Sponsor your child’s sports team.
• Donate toothbrushes to various children’s dental health volunteer groups.
• Dr. Adams and Dr. Aneil mentor students at Stanford who are interested in becoming a pediatric dentist.
PUBLIC SERVICE / MEDICALLY COMPROMISED CHILDREN
Donate dental care to families without financial means and whose children have significant medical problems and cannot be treated in a traditional dental setting. Dr. Adams and Dr. Aneil work beside the communities’ most dedicated pediatric physicians to help physically challenged children avoid dental problems that may further compromise their health.
We hope to hear from you . . .
We LOVE what we do, and that’s taking excellent care of your child’s smile.
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Mid Peninsula Dental Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Santa Clara Pediatric Dentistry Academy
- Academy of General Dentistry