What is a pediatric dentist?Pediatric dentists have two to three years of specialty training. Pediatric dentists care for infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health needs.
Why Pediatric Dentists are Important?
Pediatric dentists specifically study child psychology enabling them to communicate with children in a non-threatening and gentle manner.
Palo Alto Pediatric Dentists Dr. Adams and Dr. Aneil at Pediatric Dentistry of Palo Alto are dedicated to providing your child with the highest quality of oral health care and education in a modern, fun and nurturing environment. As a specialized pediatric dental practice, we treat children from infancy through adolescence, and those with special needs. Caring for your child is serious business, that’s why we treat each child as if they are our own. We look forward to partnering with you to help your child achieve a lifetime of smiles.
As a pediatric specialty practice, our office is dedicated to providing the highest quality of dental care in the most gentle, positive, and fun environment. We believe that the path to excellent lifelong oral health begins at a young age. It is our mission to work with parents and children to provide personalized care that will provide the necessary foundation for a healthy smile. We welcome children from the ages of Newborn to 18 years old and are specially trained and equipped to accommodate your children.
We understand that children aren’t just small adults; their bodies are very different thus needing special care designed just for them. That’s why we created a comfortable experience for both the child and their parents. Our staff is trained to work on little mouths with care and patience while educating them on the proper way to care for their teeth. We understand the importance of taking the time to provide parents with the personal attention and guidance needed to stay fully informed about their child’s dental health.
As a children’s dental office, we have extensive experience working with infants, children, teens, and adolescents. We recognize the important role dental care plays in a child’s development. Our philosophy is to provide preventive care on our patients while also teaching them the preventative skills that they can use at home. This helps us avoid major procedures on their little mouths while creating big smiles.
It is our mission to work with parents and children
to provide personalized care
Pediatric dentists have two to three years of specialty training
Giving Back – Palo Alto Community Involvement
WE ARE PROUD TO SUPPORT
• Ronald McDonald House – Lucile Slater Packard Children’s Hospital’s
• Menlo Atherton Education Foundation
• The Mid Peninsula Jewish Community Day School
• The Children’s Health Council
NEED A GUEST LECTURER?
• We have several presentations about children’s dental health. Please feel free to call us.
• Elementary Schools
• Community Organizations
STOP IN!! We are pushovers!
• Girl Scouts of America – WE LOVE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES.
• Sponsor your child’s sports team.
• Donate toothbrushes to various children’s dental health volunteer groups.
• Dr. Adams and Dr. Aneil mentor students at Stanford who are interested in becoming a pediatric dentist.
PUBLIC SERVICE / MEDICALLY COMPROMISED CHILDREN
Donate dental care to families without financial means and whose children have significant medical problems and cannot be treated in a traditional dental setting. Dr. Adams and Dr. Aneil work beside the communities’ most dedicated pediatric physicians to help physically challenged children avoid dental problems that may further compromise their health.
We hope to hear from you . . .
We LOVE what we do, and that’s taking excellent care of your child’s smile.
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Mid Peninsula Dental Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Santa Clara Pediatric Dentistry Academy
- Academy of General Dentistry